Your clothing is an investment, so treating it well goes a long way in extending the life of your clothes. After each wearing:
- Empty pockets so that they do not sag or bulge
- Dry rain-soaked or damp garments thoroughly in a well-ventilated area before hanging in the closet
- Treat stains immediately to improve the likelihood of removal
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight or artificial light that can cause fading.
- Don’t jam your clothes together in your closet
- Air clothing that has been exposed to odor, such as cigarette smoke
- Use quality hangers rather than wire ones
- Do not store in the protective plastic bag from the drycleaner
- Fold knits and place flat with breathing room
There are also two ways Anton’s Cleaners gives you extra savings. Our online 25% off monthly coupons offer special discounts. A new coupon is posted the first of every month. VIP members who have signed up for eBenefits are emailed 50% off monthly coupons for the same items.