This website is operated on behalf of Anton’s Cleaners, Inc. (“Anton’s”). For more information on Anton’s retail drycleaning services, click here.
- Collection of Personal Information
Within our website, you may be asked to provide Personal Information so that you can obtain services or information that you may request or register for promotions. Please be assured that we will not collect any Personal Information unless you provide this information voluntarily.
- Other Information We May Collect
- You may have heard of “cookies,” which are files or pieces of information that may be stored on your computer’s hard drive when you visit a website. At our website, cookies are associated with your e-mail address, but not any other Personal Information. Cookies are used during your visit to our website in order to collect information such as the pages viewed and the time spent at our website. We collect this information to better tailor our site and our services to your interests and needs. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. If you’d prefer, you can set your browser to alert you when cookies are sent. Other information gathered through cookies may include your computer’s IP address (a number assigned to your computer whenever you surf the Internet), the type of Internet browser you are using and the type of computer operating system you are using. We, like many other sites, record this basic information about visits to our website. This information is collected on an aggregate basis. That is, this type of information is not traced back to you personally.
- How We Use Your Information
Your Personal Information, together with any other information we gather about your visits to our website, are used for purposes of providing services, administering our business activities and responding to specific inquiries posted on our website. [Additionally, we may use your Personal Information to inform you regarding other offers which may be of interest to you in the future. If you don’t want to be contacted in the future regarding such offers, please see “Opt-Out/Updates” below.
When you submit an online request to us, we may share your Personal Information with certain third parties in order to fulfill your specific request for information or services. Third parties fulfilling your request will treat as confidential any Personal Information received. While we make an effort to ensure that such third parties will make no improper use of your Personal Information, we cannot be, and are not, responsible for any such improper act by a third party.
Information that we gather about your visits to our website may be aggregated with other similar information about other users’ visits (“Aggregated Information”) to help us improve our website and better present information of value to prospective visitors. Aggregated Information may be disclosed to other third parties for a variety of business purposes; however, Aggregated Information cannot be used to identify any particular person, and is therefore not considered Personal Information.
Please note that we will release your Personal Information if required to do so by law, or by search warrant, subpoena or court order.
For information regarding any changes in the manner in which we use your Personal Information, see “Changes in Our Policy” below.
- Communications from the Website
- We may communicate with you regarding any services or information you obtain through this website. These “administrative” communications are limited to only those communications required to fulfill the services requested by you, ensure the proper maintenance of the website and quality of our customer service, and to respond to any other specific requests by you (e.g., clothing care advice, etc.). From time to time, registered users will receive information regarding Anton’s services, including special deals. Out of respect for your privacy, we present the option not to receive these types of communications (see “Opt-Out/Updates” below).
- Security of Information
- Anton’s takes reasonable precautions, including the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and encryption technology to keep your Personal Information secure. Personal Information collected by our website is stored in secured operating environments that are not available to the public. Access to your Personal Information is permitted among our employees and agents only on a need-to-know basis.
- Changes in Our Policy
- If you no longer wish to receive promotional communications from us, you may opt out of receiving these communications. To opt out, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call 978-851-3721 to opt out from future promotional communications from us. If you would like to update or remove your Personal Information from our records, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-851-3721.
- Who to Contact