Dry Cleaning is an “Essential and Life Sustaining” business – Anton’s will remain open
We have been informed by the state of Massachusetts that dry cleaning and laundry services are considered essential businesses during the stay-at home order issued by Governor Baker on March 23, 2020. All Anton’s Cleaners locations will continue to stay open on a modified schedule. For more information about essential businesses in Massachusetts, please reference mass.gov
In response to the COVID-19 virus, we will be adjusting our hours of operation in all locations. Please visit antons.com/our-locations/ to view up to date information on your preferred location.
Anton’s Cleaners is committed to helping reduce the spread of disease in our community and safeguarding our customers by sterilizing your garments, bedding and other household items. Sterilization is a standard part of our cleaning process. If you are working from home, now is the time to gather up your spring cleaning.
For the most minimal interaction, customers are encouraged to take advantage of our VIP Express Service and Free Home Delivery. This includes:
- The use of 24-hour drop boxes at all locations
- VIP Express Auto-Charge customers enjoy no-wait pick-up and eliminate the need for an immediate financial exchange. This service is available no additional cost. Your cleaning will be charged to your card on file once a week.
- Order pick-up through our 24-hour kiosk in Westford, Winchester, and South Boston locations for VIP Express Auto-Charge customers
- Valet Curbside Service (for VIP Express charge customers) Call us and we’ll bring your order to the car or take in your VIP bag.
- Our free home delivery service is available in over 80 towns throughout Massachusetts, allowing you to minimize exposure outside of your home while still receiving quality clothing care and cleaning of household linens. To see if we offer home delivery in your area, click here.
To sign up as a VIP Express customer or to update your billing account to include auto-charge, click here.
We are regularly monitoring the developing global and local situation and following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Anton’s will continue to monitor expert guidance from these government agencies and health care officials, assessing risks and responding as needed. We have implemented numerous precautions and will continue to implement new actions daily to further ensure the safety of our community.
What We’re Doing:
Our top priority is keeping our employees and customers safe.
- The CDC has clearly communicated that the most important preventative measure we can take is persistent, extensive cleaning. All Anton’s locations are undergoing rigorous cleaning practices beyond our regular cleaning schedules. This includes frequent cleaning of high-touch areas including counters, door handles, pin pads, 24-Hour Drop Boxes, Kiosks, etc.
- We have increased the number of wipes, hand sanitizers, gloves, and other cleaning materials available at our locations for regular use by employees. Additionally, we are continually communicating with our employees the importance of personal hygiene and frequent hand washing.
- All employees have been instructed to stay home if they or anyone in their homes are showing any signs of sickness.
- We’ve temporarily implemented a no-cash policy in all Anton’s locations. If you are not already a VIP Express auto-charge customer, please plan to use a credit or debit card for payment. If you’d like to sign up as a VIP Express customer or add a credit card to your existing VIP account, click here.
We recognize this is a challenging time for all, and we remain deeply committed to the safety of our customers, employees, and communities.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at the corporate office (978) 851-3721 or email@example.com