- Think About Your Calendar. Before you shop, jot down the activities you’ll be doing during the holidays, including any specific parties you’ll be attending. Getting focused ahead of time about the types of clothes and accessories you will need to build a functional wardrobe to wear from now through New Year’s will keep you on track at the store.…
Archives for November 2011
Keeping your clothes and linens looking their best this holiday season is not an easy task. Every party brings the opportunity for spills and it’s important to take care of the mess before it ruins your best sweater, tie or tablecloth. Here are 5 things you should know to help keep your holidays stain-free:
- Grease stains (i.e. butter, gravy, salad dressing, etc.) can be set by a hot water wash and drying – Often you can pretreat certain items with grease-fighting detergent, but some items should be professionally treated and cleaned.
- Red wine stains must be neutralized for complete removal. Follow the fabric care label. In most cases you can blot or flush with water. Chlorine bleach may appear to remove the stain, but could damage the fabric.
- Coffee with milk and sugar is a combination stain that if left untreated will oxidize and become permanent. Follow the fabric care instructions and don’t neglect these stains.
- Never delay bringing your holiday table linens to Anton’s for complete stain removal, cleaning and pressing. A professional cleaning will ensure your holiday table settings look great for years to come.
- And most importantly, if you or your guests drip, dribble, or drop, the best DIY stain treatment is to blot it out, NEVER rub.
Despite the warm weather, the demand for coats this holiday season is high. To learn more about Coats for Kids, please click here.
After you donate a coat, please tell your Facebook friends by sharing this CFK badge on your wall. One lucky winner will receive free drycleaning from Anton’s Cleaners! Click here for More Details
Anton’s Gift Certificates are a practical and appreciated gift for anyone who wants to look their best and save time. Order them online or by calling 978-851-3721, Mon – Fri, 8 AM – 4 PM.
Now is a great time to have your UGGS professionally cleaned this holiday season. Consult with an Anton’s customer service rep for details. Anton’s Cleaners will close at 5pm on Christmas Eve and is closed Dec. 25 and Jan. 1.